I absolutely love, love this recipe of Zucchini crisps. They have been one of my favorite snacks lately.
How many calories in zucchini
I love how they are healthy, crispy and very easy to make. Did you know that zucchini is one of the very low-calorie vegetable, just 17 calories in 100 grams? These zucchini crisps are the perfect addition to summer dishes. They are dipped in olive oil, which benefits skin cancer and also is perfect with this zucchini because it fills you right up. Did you know black pepper, although in a small amount, has health benefits too? Black pepper is good for digestive function because consuming black pepper allows hydrochloric acid levels to rise in the stomach.
- 2 zucchini
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs Panko works best
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Slice zucchini, about 2 cm each slice.
- Mix zucchini with 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 ground black pepper and 1/2 cup panko crumbs.
- Dredge each zucchini slice into crumb mix. Arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes then flip each slice over and continue baking for another 15 minutes.