One-Pot Tender Beef and Vegetable Soup Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1.5 lbs filet mignon cut into 1" cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt + more to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 4 yukon potatoes peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 medium carrot thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 6 cups water
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill chopped
Heat up olive oil in a pot.
Add beef and a teaspoon of salt and pepper. Sauté for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add 1/2 onion, sauté for another 5 minutes.
Add potatoes and carrots. Sauté for 5 minutes.
Stir in 2 Tablespoons of tomato paste.
Add in 6 cups water.
Turn heat down to the lowest.
Add salt to taste.
Cook for one hour.
Stir in 1 Tablespoon fresh dill.
Calories: 530kcal | Protein: 31g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 106g | Sugar: 47g