We are seeing a lot of oranges this time of year, so these sweet and spicy deviled eggs should fit right into any party you are hosting.
Why should you be incorporating more eggs into your diet?
If you are on a budget, eggs are the least expensive source of high-quality protein. To be exact, 6 grams of protein. Protein gives you a great amount of energy and focus, this is also why eating a good and healthy breakfast is important. The egg whites are a packed with a lot of vitamins, which include selenium, vitamin D, vitamin B6 and B12, iron, zinc and copper. Carrots helps with anti-aging and prevent heart disease. Spicy foods are good to eat also. Spicy foods cause the body to burn more calories. In conclusion, it helps with weight-loss.
Just three Ingredients for Sweet and Spicy Deviled Eggs
Makes 6 egg halves.
Sweet and Spicy Deviled Eggs
- 3 large eggs
- 3 teaspoons Sriracha mayonnaise
- 1 small carrot
- Place 3 large eggs in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, boil for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, drain the water, and set a side to cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Peel and slice egg in half.
- Carefully take the yolk out into a small bowl.
- Mix 3 teaspoons Sriracha mayonnaise and 1 small grated carrot with yolks.
- Fill in each egg half with yolk filling.
- Garnish with grated carrot and fresh dill (optional).