A common bagel topping is also great in a salad. A Smoked Salmon Avocado Feta Salad that is.
Smoked salmon per USDA considered as a protein food, it also a fatty fish which helps you consume your oil allowance for the day. Smoked salmon should, however, be used in moderation since it is high in sodium. Whip up a quick smoked salmon avocado feta salad. It will take just five minutes. This salad contains tomato benefits like help heart health, keep your hair healthy and it’s also very low in calories. Don’t skip out on the red onion in this salad. It contains health-promoting compounds that help with detoxification and immune system health.
Smoked Salmon Avocado Feta Salad
- 1 cup of fresh spinach
- 2 slices of red onion
- 1 avocado
- 2 Tablespoons feta cheese
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 stem fresh dill
- 3 oz smoked salmon sliced
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- A pinch of salt
- Chop 1 cup of fresh spinach.
- Chop 2 slices of red onion; add to spinach.
- Slice 2 avocado; add to spinach.
- Chop 1 medium tomato; add to spinach.
- Chop 1 stem fresh dill; add to spinach.
- Sprinkle 2 Tablespoons feta cheese over chopped vegetables.
- Arrange smoked salmon on top of vegetables.
- Dressing:Whisk together 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard, 1/2 teaspoon honey, 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar, and a small pinch of salt.