A delicious and benefit-filled Mushroom Dish!
This beautiful dish is not only full of fresh, delicious ingredients, but also with benefits! One of the top three benefits of mushrooms is that it provides fiber and is very beneficial to diabetics. On the other hand, onion builds collagen which provides structure to hair and skin, making them strong and healthy. Consuming olive oil provides your body with healthy fat: monounsaturated fat.
Simple Mushroom Dish
- 1 pound mushrooms any kind would work, I use the white ones more often
- 1 small onion or 1/2 of a large one
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Wash mushrooms very gently and quickly.
- Slice mushrooms and onion.
- Add 3 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil into a skillet over medium heat.
- Add in your sliced mushrooms. Stirring occasionally, sauté the mushrooms.
- Salt to taste (I add about 1/4 teaspoon.)
- As soon as mushrooms begin to brown, add in chopped onion.
- Stir and sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Serve warm.