Classic deviled eggs, perfect for holiday gatherings and summer picnic potlucks! Delicious deviled eggs are a must-have.
If you are looking for a crowd-pleasing appetizer or side dish, deviled eggs are by far the best choice. This is a nice, quick recipe that is easy to make and tastes great. Deviled eggs are always a hit at any party, but especially on Easter. Not only these look good on a dinner table, but they are also packed with nutrition. Eggs are a good source of protein, and the garlic is great for boosting your immune system and preventing common illnesses.
Simple Deviled Eggs (stuffed eggs)
- 6 eggs hard boiled
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3 Tablespoon of mayonnaise
- a pinch of salt
- 1 Tablespoon dill chopped
- Boil eggs by placing the eggs in a pot and filling up with cold water, covering the eggs by an inch. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and drain the water, then add cold water and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Peel the eggs and slice along the middle.
- Pop out the yolks of all the egg halves into a small bowl.
- To the bowl with yolks, add minced garlic, mayonnaise, and a pinch of salt.
- With a hand mixer mix till smooth.
- Fill the empty egg whites with mixture.
- Sprinkle dill on top.