This Seared Brussel Sprouts with Bacon and Cheese is a perfect addition to your brunch menu.
Once I tried brussel sprouts I got attached. And recently, after visiting a restaurant and ordering a side dish of seared Brussel sprouts, it made me want to run home and sear more of these bad boys. You need just four ingredients for this seared Brussel sprouts with bacon and cheese recipe, I know it’s easy! Brussel sprouts are great for weight watchers and healthy eaters, which, I guess is all people. Brussel sprouts are filled with goodness like fiber, protein and some iron. Bacon is filled with high-quality protein and zinc.
Seared Brussel Sprouts with Bacon and Cheese
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 pound brussel sprouts
- a pinch salt
- 1 Tablespoon parmesan cheese shredded
- Chop 4 slices of bacon into small bite sizes.
- Slice each brussel sprout in half.
- Heat up a skillet and sauté bacon. As soon as the bacon starts beginning to brown, add in sliced brussel sprouts and a pinch of salt.
- Sear sprouts and bacon until the brussel sprouts start to soften.
- Take sprouts and bacon to a serving plate and sprinkle 1 Tablespoon of shredded parmesan cheese.