A great start to any day is when you enjoy a good Breakfast Egg and Bacon Salad, it will fill you up and help you make healthy choices throughout the day.
Breakfast doesn’t need to be boring! Eating a satisfying, healthy breakfast can improve your concentration throughout the day.
What goes in a Breakfast Eggs and Bacon Salad
If you don’t have the time in the morning for a breakfast salad, make a breakfast salad like this one for lunch or dinner, it can help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. This beneficial breakfast salad is full of so many benefits! The easy and cheap eggs add the perfect source of protein to this breakfast. Turkey bacon, another protein source also is packed with vitamin B-12, one of the essential nutrients. Then comes the avocado. Avocado is good to eat when you want to prevent cravings. When you prevent cravings, fat loss increases.
Best Breakfast Salad
- 3 large eggs
- 6 oz turkey bacon
- 1/2 avocado
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 1 fresh stem dill
- 1 thin slice red onion
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- pinch of salt
- Boil 3 large eggs; let cool completely then slice them.
- Sauté 6oz of turkey bacon (about 4 slices) without oil. Chop turkey bacon into bite size pieces.
- Chop 1 thin slice of red onion.
- Slice 3cherry tomatoes.
- Slice 1/2 of avocado.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Spread 1 small pinch of salt and drizzle with 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar.