Cheesy Roasted Zucchini Bites are so Easy to make! One of the best ways to enjoy zucchini!
It’s still zucchini season, so you should be enjoying this green summer squash. You may ask why, so I’ll just explain. Zucchini is low in fat and sodium, it is a great source for fiber, protein and vitamin A, C and B6. Are you feeling tired or just no energy to do anything? Zucchini has healthy benefits that can help you feel like yourself again. This Roasted Tuscan Zucchini recipe is a great and fast way to incorporate zucchini into your diet.
Small Ingredients in Roasted Zucchini Bites matter too
For example, garlic is good for boosting your immune system and eating when you’re sick! And black pepper contains weight loss and antibacterial benefits.
Roasted Tuscan Zucchini
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Tuscan cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Slice 2 zucchinis into wedges.
- In a bowl, combine 2 minced garlic cloves, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, and 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil.
- Toss sliced zucchini in oil mixture, then arrange on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle shredded or grated 1/2 cup of Tuscan cheese.
- Roast zucchini on middle rack for 15 minutes, then broil for 4 minutes.