My favorite way to serve vegetables is by roasting them. It’s a time saver and so good. This Roasted Parmesan Broccoli is filled with cheesy and garlic-y flavors.
Such a great way to enjoy broccoli.
Isn’t it interesting how your taste buds change as you age?
Sometimes it’s hard to make my kids eat their vegetables, and I am sure I was just as stubborn when it came to eating broccoli. But now, oh now! I love broccoli, and this super easy roasted parmesan broccoli is one of my favorite snacks. What did you hate eating as a kid, but love to eat it now?
Are you a broccoli fan?
If not you are missing out on this fat-free vegetable. Broccoli improves your immune system and helps keep you full longer. It’s packed with fiber, Vitamins C, and antioxidants. This salad also adds in health benefits like preventing stroke, protecting against heart diseases, and prevent weight gain, and its all in the olive oil! Besides all that, that small teaspoon of black pepper in the recipe also promotes cell growth and contains iron so that oxygen can be carried to the lungs and other parts of the body. Eat your greens!
Roasted Parmesan Broccoli Recipe
- 1 bush broccoli
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Cut florets from 1 bush of broccoli.
- Toss broccoli florets with 1 Tablespoon oil, 1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, and 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder. (add more or less to your taste).
- Spread broccoli onto a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with 1 1/2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until broccoli becomes crisp and tips begin to brown.