Oven Roasted Red Beets is a great way to get energy!
This oven roasted red beet salad is low in calories and will fill you up, and satisfy your sweet tooth.
It’s Monday!Do you need more energy? Try added more beets into your diet. Red beets are known to boost energy. Add almonds, goat cheese and mint to roasted beets and you got yourself a sweet, tangy and crunchy salad full of healthy goodness. Almonds provide a great
- 1 medium red beet
- 9 raw almonds
- 2 Tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 1 fresh stem of mint
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice squeeze from a real lemon
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Wrap 1 red beet into a sheet of foil. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes. Carefully take the beet out and unwrap it. Let it cool.
- Peel and slice roasted beet.
- Chop 9 raw almonds and add to the slice beet.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of crumbled goat cheese and 1 fresh stem of chopped mint.
- Garlic balsamic vinaigrette: Mince 1 garlic clove and stir into 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar and 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice. Drizzle on salad.