Enjoy this amazing appetizer dish of Roasted Asparagus!
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic salt (you can use regular salt and pepper if you don’t have garlic salt on hand)
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Wash your asparagus and dry it with a paper towel.
- Break off the ends by holding the end of asparagus and snapping it wherever it snaps.
- Lay out asparagus on a baking sheet, drizzle it with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and rub them until every asparagus is well coated in oil. Then sprinkle with 1 teaspoon garlic salt.
- Bake asparagus at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes until tender. Do not exceed ten minutes unless your asparagus is really thick, in that case you can add couple more minutes. You don’t want your asparagus mushy; it should be soft but still a little crunchy.
- In ten minutes, take it out of the oven, transfer asparagus on a serving plate and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Delicious!