These Summer Rolls are filled with grated vegetables, wrapped in rice paper and served with Dairy-Free dipping sauce.
How Summer Rolls may benefit you
Some people believe that cooking fruits and vegetables robs them of essential nutrients. We all know vegetables play a vital role in our diets, as they support the normal functioning of our body by providing our cells with vitamins, minerals, essential oils, and fiber. There are several advantages of eating raw fruits and vegetables, such as the following: they’re better quality, therefore you eat less to be satisfied with your nutritional needs. There is more flavor is raw vegetables and fruits so there is no need to add salt, sugar, spices or any other condiments that could give your digestive system problems. Raw vegetables and fruits can also protect you from acute diseases such as the flu, cold, measles, etc because a healthy body will not become diseased.
I made these raw rolls right before my dentist appointment when I had to get two teeth pulled out. It hurt! But now it’s slowly starting to heal, and maybe soon I can get back to eating raw crunchy vegetables and fruits. Until then I would be enjoying a lot of soups.
Grated Raw Vegetable Rolls with Dairy-Free Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup avocado mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon parsley
- 1/1 Tablespoon chopped dill
- 1 garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons almond milk
- Prepare the dipping sauce first.
- Grate the vegetables and fruit.
- Fill a shallow dish with very warm water. Submerge one of the spring roll wrappers in the warm water until softened but still slightly stiff, 20 seconds.
- Lay the softened wrapper on your work surface.
- Place a small handful of each ingredient in the middle of the wrapper.
- Fold the sides of the wrapper over the filling, then roll it up, starting at the bottom.
- Repeat with filling and rolling the remaining rolls.
Here is a Video on How to make Summer Rolls