A great spring cold salad that can be added to your lunch or dinner.
Benefits of radish and corn
This colorful salad is so refreshing and crisp. For the radishes, use any kind of radishes that you like, they come in many bright colors. Radishes. as well as cucumbers, hydrate the skin and nourish the tissues in your body. They cleanse the digestive system and fight symptoms of constipation. The corn speeds up weight loss. It supports a gluten-free diet and is rich in vitamin B6.
Radish Corn Cucumber Salad
- 1 bush red radish
- 1/2 English cucumber
- 1 can organic corn 15oz
- 1 stem green onion
- 1 Tablespoon feta cheese
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- pinch black pepper
- pinch sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Slice a bush of radish and 1/2 a cucumber.
- Drain one can organic corn, add to the sliced vegetables.
- Chop green onion, add to the vegetables along with 1 Tablespoon feta cheese.
- Dressing: Stir together 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, pinch of salt and pepper with 1 Tablespoon lemon juice. (adjust salt and pepper to your taste)