Clean eating Tomato and Garlic Portobello Mushroom Recipe.
I am loving the portobello mushrooms. There are so many yummy and simple ingredients you can put together to get a healthy and satisfying meal. This portobello stuffed tomato garlic and cheese recipe reminds me of pizza, just a lot healthier. Mushrooms benefit your body by helping it fight cancer while the tomato fights heart diseases and the garlic combats sicknesses like the common cold.
Portobello Stuffed Tomato Garlic
- 1 portobello mushroom
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- a pinch salt
- a pinch ground black pepper
- 1 stem fresh dill chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Remove the stem from the portobello mushroom. Using the edge of a spoon, scrape and remove the gills. Wipe the inside clean using a paper towel.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil on the outside and inside of the mushroom.
- Combine tomato, minced garlic clove, mozzarella cheese, a pinch of salt, a pinch of black ground pepper, and fresh dill.
- Bake for 15 minutes.