Dip your next chip in a Pineapple Mango Avocado Salsa for a tasty treat!
How do you eat pineapple mango salsa?
The weekend calls for a simple pineapple mango avocado salsa salad. You can enjoy as a salsa dip or as a salad. It’s a fruit salad with a kick and a health-boosting benefits. Because of the pineapple, this salad will pack in a great amount of potassium, vitamin-C, copper, manganese and many more nutrients. Pineapple is good to eat to boost immunity and that is because of the large amount of vitamin-C in it, which fights the harmful free-radicals in the body. Eat more mango for skin health. It helps clear the skin up and eliminate pimples. If you don’t know enough already about avocados, got to say that they provide a big source of good fat and fiber also.
Pineapple Mango Avocado Salsa Salad
- 1 pineapple chopped
- 1 mango chopped
- 1 large tomato chopped
- fresh dill chopped
- fresh chives chopped
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1 lemon
- 1 Tablespoon orange juice
- pinch salt to taste
- pinch chili powder optional; to taste
- Thinly chop pineapple, mango, tomato, fresh dill, fresh chives, and 1 avocado.
- In a small bowl, combine juice from one lemon, 1 Tablespoon orange juice and a pinch of salt. Add chili powder to your taste.
- Combine dressing with the fruits and veggies and enjoy fresh!