If you love to add cauliflower into your diet, you will love the creamy taste of orange cauliflower in this Roasted Orange Cauliflower with Cheese and Garlic recipe.
We have officially stepped foot into fall here in the Northwest, and what better way to enjoy a chilly rainy day than with a fresh warm plate of cheesy orange cauliflower?
Benefits of Roasted Orange Cauliflower with Cheese and Garlic
White cauliflower is great for your health, but an orange cauliflower contains about 25% more vitamin A than white cauliflower. To add to that, garlic boosts the immune system and improves circulation. As for the parsley, eat more of this green ingredient because it contains so much iron and promotes a healthy heart. Orange cauliflower is now in season so go try it while you can!
Roasted Cheesy Orange Cauliflower
- 1 head orange cauliflower
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- a pinch salt
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup parmesan shredded
- 1/2 Tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 Tablespoon green onion chopped
- Preheat oven to 500F.
- Place cauliflower florets into a baking dish.
- Add 2 minced garlic cloves, 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, a pinch of salt, and juice from 1/2 a lemon
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup shredded parmesan on top.
- Roast cauliflower for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley and green onion.