A healthier version of the Classic Russian Olivier Salad. This is basically a potato salad, with more vegetables. Olivier salad is great as a side dish, but also it has enough to fill you up just on its own.
This yummy vegetable salad is good for picnicking or even when company comes over. Its three main ingredients potatoes, egg, and pickles make this salad low calorie! Potatoes contain vitamin C and one serving of this salad is 50% of your day’s vitamin C value! Eggs pack in a lot of protein into this salad and pickles contain many antioxidants.
Olivier Salad (Potato Salad)
- 1 cucumber diced
- 3 medium potatoes boiled, peeled, + diced
- 5 large eggs hard-boiled, peeled, + diced
- 4 pickles diced
- 3 stalks green onion chopped
- 3 carrots diced
- 15 oz can of sweet peas drained
- 1/4 cup fresh dill chopped
- 4 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Boil potatoes, carrots, and eggs then let cool.
- Dice cucumber, pickles, carrots, potatoes, and eggs.
- Combine diced ingredients with sweet peas, dill, and green onion.
- Combine salad with mayonnaise and 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste). Enjoy!