A colorful fruit salad is one of my favorite types of salads! This fruit salad that I created is topped with cinnamon dressing. Speaking of cinnamon, did you know a good health benefits of it is that it freshens breath naturally? Along with that, it protects dental health! Overall, all kinds of fruit reduce risk of stroke and help with cardiovascular health. Eating fruit on a daily basis leads to a healthy and balanced diet.
Honey Cinnamon Fruit Salad
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries diced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1 mango diced
- 1 lemon
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine the fruit all together in a bowl.
- Whisk together 1 Tablespoon of honey,1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, and juice from 1 lemon.
- Add dressing when ready to serve and enjoy this summer-fresh salad!