Start your day off with a Fruit and Egg Breakfast.
I’m continuing from my previous post about our recent changes at home. We found a really cute two-bedroom condo for the summer. While we wait excitingly till we finish building our new home, we will be hanging out in the pool that is just outside of our apartment and looking out on the marina from our family room. My kids don’t know where we will be staying, and I can’t wait till they see the place this Sunday, when we move in! I don’t share a lot about my personal life in my posts, but if subscribe to my newsletters, you get to see a glimpse into my personal life with travels, family and different adventures.
Now, how about this ultimate breakfast plate!
Fruit and eggs never looked better. This plate packs in a lot of protein, calcium, potassium, vitamin A, E, D and K, and its all in the eggs!
Fruit and Egg Breakfast Plate
- 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 slice tomato
- 1/2 avocado peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 1 Tablespoon broccoli sprouts
- Heat up olive oil in a medium pan, over a medium-low heat.
- First crack two eggs into a small bowl.
- When the butter has melted and begins to bubble, gently pour the egg into the skillet.
- Cook until the white is opaque and the yolk has set, (about 2 minutes).
- Add tomato slice at the same time when eggs are cooking. A small pinch of salt. Cook 3 minutes each side.
- Turn heat off. Place berries, avocado, and broccoli sprouts around the eggs.