This Easy Romaine Crab Salad can be made in less than 10 minutes, is packed with protein and is totally delicious!
Benefits of crab meat
Incorporating crab meat into your diet provides key vitamins and minerals that support good health. Crab is low in calories and a great choice for protein. The Omega-3 acids in crab are believed to also boost the immune system.
The eggs also pack in the protein to the salad and lettuce provide a source of antioxidants, vitamin A and C.
This very easy romaine crab salad is great for parties or just an everyday lunch.
Easy Romaine Crab Salad
- 1 lb real crab meat chopped
- 3 large eggs hard-boiled, chopped
- 1 scallion chopped
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- salt to taste
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- Mix crab, eggs, scallions, mayonnaise, and salt to taste.
- Serve on romaine lettuce leaves.