There is a lot of different ways you can make guacamole. Buying it ready made should not be an option. Stop doing that! It’s really easy to make guacamole. Guacamole is great to snack on, enjoy it as a spread, or with tortilla chips. This is one of my favorite foods just because it can be topped on anything. Avocado in general is so good. It slows down the aging process and helps burn fat. And as for the lemon, this citrus fruit benefits your bone health. It regulates blood pressure and controls acne. Jalapeno is something we don’t use often in recipes but it is so good for you, why don’t we? One jalapeno pepper provides your whole day’s worth of vitamin C! It is also beneficial for your metabolism and help you fight the aging process. Go make some guacamole and fight the aging process by benefiting your bones!
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 mild jalapeño your choice
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/2 Tablespoon cilantro or parsley
- Cut avocado in half. Take out the pit and scoop out avocado from the peel.
- Blend together avocado, juice from half a lemon, and 1 mild jalapeño (half you don't like spicy). Blend until well combined. Transfer to a bowl.
- Chop 1 tomato, 1/4 red onion, and cilantro; stir in with avocado.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.