Avocado Toast with Feta Cheese and Microgreens is creamy, easy to make and great for any time of the day, especially breakfast.
This Avocado Toast with feta cheese and Micro-greens recipe idea was inspired by my weekend trip to Beverly Hills, California. This fresh slice of bread, avocado with a drizzle of oil, topped with feta cheese and microgreens was the perfect start of the day for me. Avocado has a high-fat content. It’s good for you, with loads of health benefits. A rule of thumb I keep for myself is to enjoy just a half of avocado a day. Feta cheese is low in both calories and fats while microgreens, although small in size, are packed with vitamins.
Easy Avocado Toast Recipe
- 1 slice of toast
- 1/2 avocado smashed with a fork
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon of micro-greens
- Spread smashed avocado on toast.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil on avocado.
- Add crumbled feta cheese and micro-greens on top.