There is a load of flavor in this Chicken Vegetable Rice Bowl. It makes a great easy meal dinner for the whole family to enjoy.
Will your health benefit from Chicken Vegetable Rice Bowl?
Short answer, yes!
Chicken veggie rice bowl will diffidently fill you up! You could even make it ahead of time, and warm it up later. Take it to work for a healthy lunch, all your co-workers will be jealous of your healthy choice of lunch. Healthy because the bell pepper benefits your immune system, chicken breast helps build muscle and olive oil boosts skin health and digestive system.
Chicken Veggie Rice Bowl
- 1/2 cup cooked rice optional
- 1 chicken breast boneless + skinless
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- fresh dil for garnish
- Cook rice according to the package. (optional)
- Slice 1 chicken breast, 1/2 red bell pepper, 1/2 yellow bell pepper, and 1/2 green bell pepper into a bowl.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon paprika to the chicken (paprika optional for spice sensitivity). Mix everything together and let marinate for 5 minutes.
- Heat a skillet to medium-low heat. Add marinated ingredients to the skillet and sauté for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and add to rice.