A Classic Chicken Ceasar Salad and a crazy good homemade Caesar Dressing!
You won’t need to eat out when you can make healthy and quick recipes at home.
Homemade Caesar Dressing
Not all Caesar salads are created equal, but if you make it at home you know for sure what is in it. A salad that is made up of raw romaine lettuce adds an enormous amount of nutritional value to your diet. Romaine lettuce is low in calories and high is vitamins. This chicken caesar salad has a variety of textures and flavors. It’s a quick and very satisfying meal.
Most people buy their Caesar salad dressing, but you don’t have to. Caesar salad dressing is incredibly easy and quick to make. This Caesar salad dressing took me 3 minutes to whip up; I adapted the recipe from momsdish.com you can find her recipe here. (I made half of the recipe since the amount of the salad ingredients is for 1-2 people)
Chicken Caesar Salad
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 strips turkey bacon
- 1 boneless- skinless chicken breast
- 1 tall head romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup croutons
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 cloves of garlic
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Heat up 1 Tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil in a skillet.
- Dice 3 strips of turkey bacon and chop boneless- skinless chicken breast. Add both to the oil. Stir occasionally until the chicken cooks through (5 minutes).
- Add chicken and bacon to romaine lettuce.
- Chop 1 tall head of romaine lettuce, to the lettuce add chicken, bacon, 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, and 1/4 cup croutons.
- Caesar Salad Dressing: In a blender or magic bullet Add 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 2 cloves of garlic, a pinch of salt, 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard, 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce. Blend until smooth.