Looking for a side dish for tonight? Creamy Cauliflower Vegetable Salad is a great addition to grilled meat.
It has been a while since I posted a new salad recipe, but finally, I am settled in and can continue eating and sharing salads and soups. I invited my family over to our new place, and my older sister brought this cauliflower salad. It is filled with bright and nutritional benefits. For example, the scallions are high in calcium. The bell peppers are rich in vitamin C and the cauliflower is packed with potassium.
- 1 cauliflower head chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper chopped
- 2 scallion chopped
- 15 oz can organic corn drain water
- 1 stem dill chopped
- 1 English cucumber chopped
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.