Quick and easy One-Pot Tender Beef and Vegetable Soup Recipe is beef, vegetables, and flavor for the whole family!
Tender beef and vegetable soup is filling delicious weeknight dinner that smells heavenly.
Meat is high in protein
Like all meat, filet mignon is high in protein. You don’t have to get your protein from meat, but without enough protein, your body begins to break down tissues. I don’t eat much beef, just because I don’t like the texture of it, unless it’s filet mignon.I find that it is very tender, juicy, and cooks faster than most other beef options. This beef and vegetable soup is a great option for dinner especially when you have errands to run and chores to complete. It doesn’t take much time to add all the ingredients into one pot.
One-Pot Tender Beef and Vegetable Soup Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1.5 lbs filet mignon cut into 1" cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt + more to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 4 yukon potatoes peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 medium carrot thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 6 cups water
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- Heat up olive oil in a pot.
- Add beef and a teaspoon of salt and pepper. Sauté for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add 1/2 onion, sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes and carrots. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Stir in 2 Tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Add in 6 cups water.
- Turn heat down to the lowest.
- Add salt to taste.
- Cook for one hour.
- Stir in 1 Tablespoon fresh dill.