A sweet delicate taste of crab meat goes well with a sour apple.
An Apple Crab Salad may sound a bit strange, but give it a try!
Crab meat can help run your metabolism, and most of the meat is protein. Get the real crab meat – not the fake so that you can get all the natural nutritional benefits. As for the benefits of the apples, they give you a boost of energy and benefit your oral health. This salad is full of fiber that is in the romaine lettuce. The fiber contributes to heart health and it removes bile salts in the body.
Apple Crab Salad
- 2 large eggs
- 1 granny smith apple
- 1 pound king crab legs
- 1 tall head of romaine lettuce
- 2 Tablespoons of mayonnaise
- Boil 2 large eggs for 5 minutes. Cool and chop.
- Chop 1 tall head of romaine lettuce.
- Get the crab meat out from crab legs; slice into small pieces.
- Peel and slice 1 granny smith apple.
- Combine all ingredients with 2 Tablespoons of mayonnaise.